For today's post, I decided to share a DIY project by a blog called ONE little MOMMA. Introducing................The DIY Peter Pan collar!!!
- Cream/white fabric of choice (8”x6”)
- Heavy weight fusible interfacing
- Cream felt
- 13” of chain with lobster clasp
- 2 eyelets
- Beads, Jewels and Bling of your choice
- Peter Pan collar template
What U do:
- Iron interfacing on 8”x6” piece of white fabric. Then, trace the template on the wrong side of the fabric and interfacing and cut out. If the collar isn't stiff enough, use Fabric-Tac to fuse with a piece of oatmeal colored felt.
- Next, insert eylets in the fabric, interfacing and felt with a eylet setter. Trim excess.
- Attach a jump ring through the eyelets. (7mm is a ideal size) Use an old chain to loop through the eyelets.
- Arrange the jewels and bling in anyway you want! When you're done, Use fabric-glue to glue down the jewels.
- Your fellow fashionista,